Do you want to have a more vivid smile? You can improve stained or yellowed teeth with teeth whitening treatments at Hardin Family Dental. There are many different reasons why teeth become discolored. They may include:
- Exposure to too much fluoride before the permanent teeth erupt
- Exposure to the antibiotic tetracycline at an early age
- A buildup of tarter or plaque
- Everyday stains from eating and drinking. This includes things such as tea, soda, coffee, wine, or any dark-colored foods or beverages
- Tobacco use
- Injury to dental or oral structures, such as damaged tooth pulp
While a tooth may be perfectly healthy and fully functional, discoloration caused by the factors above can make your smile look dark or worn. Dr. Josh Muir and Dr. Jeff Tulett can help restore the color of your teeth with Hardin Family Dental’s tooth whitening in Hardin, Montana. With our at-home treatments, you can improve your smile in the comfort of your own home. Our dentists will custom-fit your whitening trays for the most effective results. Our patients have seen their teeth become four to six shades whiter!
Don’t settle for a less than perfect smile; call for a whitening consultation at 406-629-3070. Our office team will custom fit your trays and get you started on your path to a whiter smile!